Rose will exchange it’s jewellery under the following conditions:
- Rose will be happy to accept for exchange, Rose Jewellery sold through any Rose Store and the facility is available at our all Rose Store branch, as per the prevailing terms and conditions of the Rose Diamond Jewellery Exchange Policy, which is operated at the discretion of the Rose. Only Rose Jewellery can be exchanged with another piece of Rose Jewellery product.
- Rose shall accept the Exchange provided the products are of ‘the
Rose Jewellery’ only. Rose will accept the Jewellery for exchange after due examination for defects, weights, authenticity and originality including the identification, damage or defects (cracks, replacements, and alterations, etc.). Normal wear and tear is to be expected, no credit shall be given to the customer for excessive wear and tear, damages or defects.
- The Customer shall hand over the Jewellery for the sole purpose of
assessment, including but not limited to checking/verifying the
- The Customer shall not hold the Rose liable for any deterioration, damage or loss of the said Jewellery or otherwise while having possession of the same for the purpose of assessment and/or after the completion of the assessment.
- The Customer shall hand over the Jewellery for assessment at their own risk and they shall alone be solely responsible and liable for any loss or damage caused to the Jewellery except due to gross negligence or wilful default.
- The customer will need to return the jewellery in good and perfect condition and present the original copy of the invoice, guarantee card, Diamond certificates and shall possess any other necessary documents if any for proving the ownership.
- Rose will deduct the GST/Local Govt. Charges. After deducting the GST/Local Govt Charges there will be a deduction of labour plus 20% of the balance Value for exchange.
- The jewellery purchased after exchange would be of more value than the original exchanged jewellery. If the cost of the new selection is more expensive than the previous one, the Customer shall pay the differential amount. If the customer exchanges the product for a lower value product, the balance amount can be avail as a credit to the Customer for a period of 3 months after the exchange. However, if the customer exchanges the product for a higher value product, then the difference in the amounts shall be paid by the Customer.
- There will be no cash/cheque refund policy on exchange.
- If the Customer wants to exchange the product with some customization of the jewelry by adding diamond(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewelry that is expressly stated as customizable then additional value of the Customization charges would be taken in advance by the Rose at the time of placing an order.
- For all exchanges– products should be accompanied with original
product certificate as well as the original/ copy invoice.
- The Rose reserves the right to change the exchange product based
on quality inspection.
- If the Original copy of tax, guarantee card, Diamond certificates or any other documents are not produced by the Customer then an additional deduction of 5% depending upon the product category as per the technical analysis, will be made on the final value as estimated and applicable and an additional time will be taken for valuation. Valuation made by the Rose will be final for exchange.
- The Customer shall show the Hallmark on the Jewellery for exchange. If the Hallmark is not displayed by the Customer then an additional deduction of 5% depending upon the product category as per the technical analysis, will be made on the final value as estimated and applicable and an additional time will be taken for valuation. Valuation made by the Rose will be final for exchange.
- Any matter/claim/dispute arising out of the transaction will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- The Rose can withhold or alter the Rose Diamond Jewellery Exchange Policy without prior notice at any given time.